The Rugged Performance of Engineered Wood Panels Adds Value to Your Product
Process designers and product engineers, take note: Performance Panels deliver increased value, better durability, and long-term performance. Plywood and oriented strand board (OSB) engineered wood panels are used in the manufacture of upholstered furniture, trucks, pallets, and a host of applications where both performance and value are a concern. View more industrial panel applications below or learn about the many attributes of engineered wood panels. Looking for a panel manufacturer? Try the Panel Finder.
Boxes & Crates
Brought to you by APA
PerformancePanels.com is presented by APA - The Engineered Wood Association, a nonprofit trade association representing the engineered wood industry.
- The natural choice for the environment
- Meet or are exempt from leading formaldehyde regulations
- Manufactured to North American product standards
- Contact Product Support
- Download the Performance Panel Overview PDF
- Download the Presentación de paneles de alto rendimiento PDF(Spanish-language Performance Panels overview.)
- View Frequently Asked Questions